The qualifications you need to meet and rules you need to follow to qualify are listed below.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university to apply.
- Must have maintained a minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the final two years of high school.
- Must articulate how they intend to pursue education to fulfill the mission of Operation Empower.
- Should be able to demonstrate how they have contributed to the effort to combat bullying and prevent violence.
- Must demonstrate a genuine need for scholarship funds.
- Must complete application, including a copy of high school transcripts, two letters of recommendation and an essay.
- Must submit applications to be received by February 15, 2020. Late and/or incomplete applications will not be
- Will be asked to undergo three intensive interviews.
- May be asked to complete quizzes, tests, essays, and other general knowledge checks.
- Must have completed the SAT and/or ACT test with a minimum combined score of 1200 and/or 27, respectively.
- Must exemplify the behaviors that support Operation Empower’s core values and mission statement.
- Must not have a criminal record.
Each student who is the recipient of a scholarship is required to complete at least 40 hours of volunteer service over the course of
the academic year (fall, winter, spring, and/or summer terms).
Please download the application form below.
Good luck to all applicants!